- 50 INR
- Light Pink
- 90 %
- Bio-Tech and Technical Grade
- Collagen Peptide
One of the most abundant proteins in the body, collagen is present in all connective tissues. Collagen is important for maintaining mobility as it provides proper infrastructure to the musculoskeletal system. As a protein with high hydroxyproline content, collagen is mainly composed of glycine, hydroxyproline, proline, and arginine. Thus, it aids in maintaining health, elasticity, etc., of skin, hair, tendons, joints, cartilage, etc.
Different Types Of Collagen
Different types of collagen with different “peptides” or amino acids can be found. Thus, supplements containing collagen can be different from one another.
We deal in different types of Collagen Peptide that is carefully extracted from different products, including good quality fish scales. Our range of Collagen Peptide is incredibly popular as it is high on quality features and very competitively priced.
Key Product Features:
- Bioavailable: Our range is digested and absorbed easily by the body
- Beneficial: Can be taken for enhancing health of hair, skin, nails, ligaments, tendons, etc.
- Easy to use: Can be added with both hot or cold liquids, and even baked goods
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Ton Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A, 86-89, M.I.D.C., Industrial Area, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, 425003, India