- 999 INR
- 90 %
- 6.0 %
- Bio-Tech and Technical Grade
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP) Flavor Enhancer, as the name suggests, is a flavour enhancer that helps in inducing a meaty taste or flavour to food products. Thus, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP) Flavor Enhancer is considered a popular and healthy alternative to sodium glutamate/ajinomoto and can be generously used in lending flavour to many ready to eat food products.
Here, the proteins get disintegrated into their constituent amino acids, which results in presence of 20% glutamate in the end product.
Used in preparing instant soups. Can also be used as a food constituent in ready to eat snacks like potato wafers, soy sauce, spice mixes, etc.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein is available in the form of:
- HVP Suboneyo: The product is made from food grade soy proteins that are available as HVP – I; HVP – ii. The product comes in the form of a yellowish to light brown spray dried powder that is also hygroscopic & water soluble.
- HVP Peanut: This is made from food grade peanut proteins that are available as HVP – I; HVP – II. Characterized by its meaty and smoked flavour, this is suitable for preparing flavoursome chicken soups.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Ton Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A, 86-89, M.I.D.C., Industrial Area, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, 425003, India