- 750 INR
- Bio-Tech and Technical Grade
- Ovel, other
- Amino Acids
Silk Amino Acids or Hydrolyzed Silk Peptide as they are commonly known as are manufactured and developed with extreme care by hydrolysis of pure natural silk cocoons. This is done without posing any harm to the silkworm or moth. The soft threads obtained from the cocoon is converted and used in various cosmetic preparations.
- Silk Amino Acids imparts a luminous, soft and velvety feel to the skin. Thus, these are used in formulating various cosmetic products. These acids have excellent water binding properties and show good antioxidant action.
- They easily penetrate the epidermal layers of the skin and as hygroscopic material gently and efficiently condition the skin and helps in combating dehydration of the skin.
- Made available in the form of Paste
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Ton Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A, 86-89, M.I.D.C., Industrial Area, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, 425003, India