Soil Amendments we deal in are suitable for improving the structure of the soil. Adding them to soil boosts the organic content in soil that helps it to retain and lock in more nutrients and moisture. These Soil Amendments also acts as high-grade fertilizers and provides a unique mix of nutrients to plant roots.
These soil amendments are added in the form of natural fertilizer like compost or can also be added as peat moss, manure, etc., which further improves the texture or drainage capacity of plants. This promotes the overall plant health.
Some of the various amendments that can be added to plants include:
- Lime (known for making the soil less acidic)
- Fertilizers in the form of manure, peat or compost
- Materials like bark, clay, vermiculite, etc., for facilitating water retention
- Gypsum (known for speedy release of various beneficial nutrients and improving soil structure)
- Clay (helps in transporting water to the plant roots)
A, 86-89, M.I.D.C., Industrial Area, Jalgaon, Maharashtra, 425003, India